Friday, June 21, 2013

All sons and daughters

Every day driving to and from the hospital to spend the day with Beckham we listened to this music.  It quickly became my favorite album and I've been listening to it non-stop lately.  It's in my car and on my Ipad.  I am blessed over and over listening to the lyrics.

All to often I've fallen short and questioned and been filled with pain beyond what words can say, but the reminder of Who holds my life in His hands and what it means to praise Him in the midst of this journey has begun to penetrate deeply.

It's my prayer that each day I'll find something new about the God I serve that I never knew or understood before.  It's His breath in my lungs so I pour out my praise.  He restores each heart that is broken.

Great are you Lord!


2 comments:

Mari said...

I've never heard this, but it's beautiful! Praising Him in the storm - what a testimony!

Karenkool said...

Amen! Great is our God.